Thursday, October 4, 2012

Thinking About Some Favorites


I have been updating my powerpoint about my work for teaching purposes and have been sneaking in some artists that I feel have influenced my work over the years. The power point is still in progress but I am expanding outside the idea of influences to adding work that speaks to me. Here are a few.


Henri Matisse




Eva Hesse




Joan Synder





Ree Morton




Susan Rothenberg


        Alberto Giacometti

                                                                                  

Edward Vuillard




Mark Rothko





 Rembrandt


     Paul Cezanne                
                                                         
                                                




Hannalore BAron


Giotto




Brenda Goodman




Philip Guston



Hans Hoffman




Joan Mitchell




Jackson Pollack




Brice Marden



Judy Pfaff



Martin Puryear



Paul Rotterdam


Amy Sillman



Julie Mehretu

1 comment:

Alex Smusiak said...

Very nice collection. I'm dig'n the Hoffman.